When it comes to furnace repair and maintenance, the most important thing to consider is proper air filtering. The reason why its more important is because:
- Air filtering is important for safe and clean home environment
- If you inserted the filter the wrong way, it’s going to damage your furnace. And you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars to replace your furnace
So, while replacing the air filter of your home furnace, always look for best advice. Don’t take a risk if you haven’t done it before. A better option would be to find a good furnace maintenance company Calgaryat a reasonable price. www.distincthvac.ca consists of professional and certified staff to ensure quality and satisfaction.
Step one for perfect filtered heating, air flow and air con procedure is the correct insertion of a furnace filter. If the filter is inserted in unsuitable manner, it’ll now not filter as conveniently, airflow will likely be impeded and the pressure on the furnace motor will broaden. The first step in air satisfactory, efficiency and right furnace operation is the correct set up of the furnace air filter.
4-Step Process to Insert The Filter
- Verify the place on the furnace you will see the filter air box. Stand in entrance of the furnace and look for the ducts. The heating duct will start near or on the prime of the furnace. Air is pushed by means of these ducts and into the rooms that the furnace offerings. The cold air return duct might be hooked up near the backside of the furnace. This latter duct is the person who holds the filter air box.
- Find the filter. On most furnaces the filter shall be instantly adjoining to the furnace. The filter box could also be covered by way of a small and large hinged door, or the filter itself will likely be obvious inside a notch that it slides into.
- Pull the ancient filter and discard it. Look on the new filter for airflow arrows which might be imprinted alongside the perimeters of the filter. These arrows are invariably meant to point in the direction of the airflow; one more approach of deciding on the proper orientation of the filter is that the arrows invariably point toward the furnace itself.
- Slide the furnace filter into the filter air field with the arrows pointing towards the furnace. This is the proper orientation when changing the filter.
Always insert new air filter in your furnace. Avoid re-cleaning and putting the same filter back.
Some Tips to Consider
Here are some tips from the top furnace repair company Calgary:
- Change filters every month or when which you could no longer see through the filter medium.
- The filter air box or the furnace suitable will continuously include the right filter measurements for replacement filters. Look for a panel sticky label on the within of the filter air field door or on the within of the furnace entry panel.
Always turn the furnace off before exchanging the filter.